To Study The Mechanism Of Detoxification Of Ganoderma Lucidum

- May 16, 2017-

The liver is the largest gland of the body, the weight of about the body of 1/50, by the hepatic artery and portal vein of the double blood supply, secretion of bile to help digestion and absorption of fat, carbohydrate and protein metabolism is the most important organ, Detoxification of organs, it is necessary for life organs.


In the liver disease, the initial mostly caused by hepatitis; hepatitis is divided into two categories, one for the viral hepatitis, one for the toxic hepatitis. Viral hepatitis such as A, B, C, D, E, F, G hepatitis, caused by the virus, and other viruses such as EB virus caused by hepatitis.


Hepatitis A is transmitted by fecal oral, accounting for 30 to 40% of acute hepatitis, poor and poor areas of poor health occur, but will not form the original.


In the Far East, the prevalence of hepatitis B is as high as 15%, and is transmitted through blood transfusions and blood products. Body fluids such as saliva, serum exudate, vaginal and menstrual discharge, and semen are contagious. The route of transmission is divided into a level of infection, by the vaccination or needle by the trace of blood pollution or sexual behavior and infection; vertical infection by the mother to the baby.


Hepatitis B virus infection incubation period of about 3 to 6 months, 5% in the early no clinical symptoms; acute hepatitis and gradually recover about 80%; become about 20% of chronic hepatitis, often progressive to the liver Sclerosis and liver cancer, violent liver failure were less than 0.5%. In Taiwan, about 3 million people with chronic hepatitis B, due to the implementation of infant B hepatitis vaccine vaccination, hepatitis B cases will be reduced and extinct.


C type of hepatitis by the blood transfusion infection, less acute, often the formation of chronic cirrhosis.


D hepatitis is often associated with hepatitis B complicated by seizures, causing severe hepatitis. Other viral hepatitis less, the pathogenicity is not clear.


Toxic hepatitis, such as alcoholic hepatitis, caused by alcohol, due to chronic alcoholism, causing fatty liver, fibrous liver, hepatitis, cirrhosis; or chemical drugs such as carbon tetrachloride poisoning caused by liver cell necrosis.


Ganoderma lucidum has the function of liver detoxification, in animal experiments, given toxic substances, causing liver damage, to observe the protection of Ganoderma lucidum and medical effects, Ganoderma tincture can reduce the carbon tetrachloride-induced toxic pathogens of liver damage, And can reduce the carbon tetrachloride damage to liver detoxification function. (P <0.05) .Conclusion: The increase of SGPT and the accumulation of triglyceride can significantly reduce the hepatic fat infiltration induced by dl-ethionine in mice, Digitoxin and indomethacin, improve the ability of mouse liver to metabolize pentobarbital, and promote the regeneration of mouse liver after partial resection.


Ganoderma lucidum acid R and Ganoderma lucidum S, for the D-galactosamine-induced rat liver cytotoxicity, showing a strong anti-liver effect; Ganoderma Lucidum anti-liver toxicity stronger.


Ganoderma lucidum has a therapeutic effect on toxic substances caused by toxic substances. After 96 hours, SGOT and SGPT have almost returned to normal, while the Silymarin treatment group is several times higher than normal.


In the clinical treatment of chronic active hepatitis B with Ganoderma supplier, after four months of treatment, the HBV-DNA disappearance rate was 52.3%, the concentration of 9.1%, the total effective rate was 61.4%, is the Ganoderma lucidum on B Hepatitis has a very good therapeutic effect.